Tuesday 27 September 2011

Post TENT update!

Possibly one of the most stressful weeks of my life is finally over. Its taken a day to recover from LDF and I'm quickly updating the blog with my first exhibition build at Tent. I was sharing my stand with the uber talented Jamie Josef Fry and his wooden and concrete wares (which were a massive hit with retailers, manufacturers and the buying public P.S!) Big thanks to Jamie for doing the man bit of screwing the hanging system up and getting it level. ;)















3 comments:

Mavis Glover said...

Stand looks fab Helen. Very professional. Hope you got plenty of interest in your wallpapers.

Helen Stevens said...

Thanks Mavis, the show couldnt have gone any better... Liberty wants to stock my wallpapers so Im over the moon!

LaurenCherice said...

Stunning! What a dream! Xxxx