Thursday 26 January 2012

Heart Home Magazine LOVES Surfacephilia! (yey!)

Whilst exhibiting at the HOME show in Earls Court last week I had the pleasure of meeting the wonderful Arianna Trapani (Arianna Interiors blog) and Carole King (Dear Designers blog) who both run the very gorgeous Heart Home magazine... first time exhibitors to a trade show themselves as Heart Home, they selected their top ten favourite brands on show and I won myself a little award!! (followed by a little on-the-spot, round of applause by ME for ME!)  So my award sign envy now ceases to exsist and I get to have a little reminder on my studio shelf to 'design be happy, design be happy!! - it will pay off!

I was also kindly mentioned on their blog which you can click on here!: http://hearthomemag.co.uk/heart-home-loves-surface-philia/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter



No comments: